Whether you prefer 1:1 sessions with a coach, the dynamics of a live seminar or prefer quiet, undisturbed learning via podcasts, we have the right playbook for you. Have a look now!
It’s Time to End the Imposter Mindset and Embrace Your Authentic Self
Imposter Solution Coaching
Ready to change your beliefs about yourself to be more positive? Ready to create the life you truly want to live?
What Is Imposter Syndrome?
Imposter syndrome, more correctly known as imposter phenomenon refers to a mindset where you are unable to see, appreciate, and accept your own accomplishments and talents. You develop a fear of being exposed as an imposter — a fraud.
Imposter phenomenon isn’t new. It was first identified by Pauline Rose Clance and Suzanne Imes in the 1970s. Studies have shown that 70% of people have experienced imposter phenomenon at one time or another.
The toxic imposter mindset is due to your past experiences. It is not a disorder as popular culture indicates with the term syndrome. This is why I prefer to use the term imposter phenomenon.
Some people are affected by imposter phenomenon for a short period of time while others live with it for years or decades. Women and high achievers of all genders are more likely to be afflicted by the imposter mindset but it’s not limited to them.
- You feel your accomplishments and successes are due to luck, chance, or misfortune.
- You feel no matter what you do, it is never enough, or not good enough.
- You downplay your own expertise and knowledge, even when you are more skilled than others.
- You feel like you need more skills, degrees, and initials beside your name before you will be confident enough and knowledgeable enough.
- You stress over the smallest mistakes or flaws and see them as a reflection of mistakes or flaws in you.
- You feel like a fraud, and you worry that you will be eventually found out to be a fake or phony.
- You fear failure and success because both bring attention to your perceived fraudulence.
- Your fear causes stress, anxiety, and perfectionism, and you compensate for it by overworking over-prepping or even procrastinating.
- You feel like you’re not worthy of creating and living the life you want.
- You will have confidence in your abilities and knowledge.
- You will embrace your authentic self, trust yourself, and feel secure in following your intuition.
- You will know you are worthy and are good enough in all you do.
- You will appreciate your achievements and successes for the work and effort you put into them.
- You will not downplay your expertise, knowledge, or skills.
- You will see mistakes and challenges not as failure, but as learning steps toward self-growth.
- You will say goodbye to feeling like a fraud, imposter, or fake.
- You will feel amazing about who you are and what you have to offer the world!
As a codependency recovery coach myself, one of the big traits I was struggling to manage and start working on was that of the impostor phenomenon. I came across Victor and I have to say that his calm and cool manner immediately put me at ease feeling that I could put my trust in him. Having done a lot of previous work on myself, Read More
Just being in Victor’s presence will boost your mood. His smiling, cheerful demeanor is contagious, in the best of ways. But, he doesn’t stop there. He pays attention to the words behind the words and will pinpoint the things you’re missing. After our call, I got clarity on one of my blind spots, and it resulted in me now giving strategies Read More
I had come to a really low point in my career and personal life, constantly doubting myself and I felt like I had lost who I was and my sense of self-worth. This feeling of self-doubt was persistent and continued to overtake all aspects of my life and inner dialogue, despite any personal or professional positive feedback that I received. Read More
Do you relate to any of what I said above? Are you ready to break out of fear and embrace the life you want? To learn how to accept you for you and your fantastic skills and accomplishments?
Together we will develop a new mindset where you embrace your accomplishments and believe in your authentic self.
Contact me and let’s talk about how we can get you where you want to be.
Join Our Online Community
I’ve Inspired Hundreds of People to Identify and Reach New Goals
Take your life to the next level with my online coaching